Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Point & Shoot (Panasonic FS6)


I was desperate and having very low budget. So, I got myself a Panasonic FS6 just before I went for a short trip to Cameron Highland. I took a lot of family photos and some close up of flowers.

To my surprise, this entry level point and shoot camera is producing a wonderfull photos. I just don't believe it but it is very true. After printing it at 4R size, I keep on looking at it time after time.

It is amazing. I just don't believe the photos was taken using a little camera with a size just alittle bigger than a credit card.

So, if you are justing using it to capture your vacation or only recording family event, this little FS6 is more than enough. Small, light weight, beautiful pictures even on a 8R printout.

Excellent..........................

No comments: